TIC Group Salvage
- Project size: 35,000 sqm.
The 35,000 sqm warehouse was constructed in the 1950’s for Olex Cables to manufacture cables. It was acquired by TIC Group in 2016 and re-purposed as a distribution centre. Before this new distribution centre could be approved for occupancy, they needed the floor to be made safe to walk on. Diverse Floor Restorations was engaged to handle this massive job, which included:
- 14 tones of epoxy repair compound were used in this restoration project
- over 8,000 man hours
- 20,000 litres of concrete densifyer
- 10,000 litres of surface binder
- 3,500 diamond segments were used to grind and polish
The entire project was ground wet and slurry recovered using a specialised recovery unit.